| FALL BOUQUETS
Promoting breast cancer awareness ... One pink ribbon at a time! A brilliant bunch - feminine and strong. Hot pink Gerbera and Asters are made all the more vivid by the contrast of little white matricaria buttons. A nod to the Breast Cancer Ribbon is made with a loop of beargrasses tied with pink.
FALL BOUQUETS CARE & HANDLING
SIMPLE BEAUTY AT HOME
1. Cut stem ends to create fresh surface to absorb water and remove any faded stem base.
2. Remove all foliage below the water line and place in a clean container filled with cool water and, optionally, floral preservative.
3. If you do not add floral preservative, change the water and re-cut the stems every day or so. Remove spent flowers to encourage continued blooming.
4. Enjoy the changes in your bouquet as each blossom will open in its own time.
SPECIAL EVENTS OR GENERALLY LONGER VASE LIFE
5. If you purchased your bouquet ahead of time for a special event, cut the stems and place them in water (and floral preservative if you choose) as above.
6. Place your bouquet in an area away from direct sunlight until ready for your event. We also recommend cooler temperatures and high relative humidity if possible.