| SUMMER BOUQUETS
SUMMER SEASONAL SURGE
An eye-catching gathering of summer florals,
in the vibrant colors and textures of the season.
Always bursting with the coolest of sunny blooms.
One chic bouquet in five sizes at prices youll love.
SUMMER BOUQUETS CARE & HANDLING
SIMPLE BEAUTY AT HOME
1. Cut stem ends to create fresh surface to absorb water and remove any faded stem base.
2. Remove all foliage below the water line and place in a clean container filled with cool water and, optionally, floral preservative.
3. If you do not add floral preservative, change the water and re-cut the stems every day or so. Remove spent flowers to encourage continued blooming.
4. Enjoy the changes in your bouquet as each blossom will open in its own time.
SPECIAL EVENTS OR GENERALLY LONGER VASE LIFE
5. If you purchased your bouquet ahead of time for a special event, cut the stems and place them in water (and floral preservative if you choose) as above.
6. Place your bouquet in an area away from direct sunlight until ready for your event. We also recommend cooler temperatures and high relative humidity if possible.